Black Warrior Plant
Black Warrior Barge Facility - 2009 Agreement - Modular Assembly, Barge Loading, & Barge Shipping
Southeastern Plateworks has an arrangement with a facility located near the Black Warrior River in Cordova, Alabama, which is approximately 30 miles northwest of Birmingham. This facility allows SEPW to ship large components by barge via the inland waterway system if that capability is necessary for a particular project. The facility includes an 18,000 sq. ft. fabrication building, two 15-ton overhead bridge cranes, two link belt 50-ton crawler cranes, numerous welding machines, and various yard equipment.
- 200 acres at 3998 River Road, Cordova, AL 35550
NOTE: The Black Warrior River is a tributary of the Tombigbee River which, via the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway serves the Northern Inland Waterway system via the Tennessee River and the Southern via the Mississippi River. Additionally, the Tombigbee River serves Southern Alabama and the Gulf.
- One (1) Fabrication Building totaling 18,000 Square feet with (2) overhead bridge cranes - 15 ton capacity each.
- Two (2) Link Belt HTC 50 Ton crawler cranes
- (Access to Demag AC300 350 Ton for module loading)
- One (1) Caterpillar TL943 Telehandler
- One (1) Caterpillar V225C
- Approximately (20) welding machines - SMAW, FCAW,