Quality Control Program For Steel Fabrication
Southeastern Plateworks implements the highest standards of quality through our AISC and AWS quality control program. Both our Pinson and Pawnee facilities are under the SEPW quality program that covers Quality Control, Assurance and Operating procedures.
Our Quality Assurance department provides ASNT-SNT-TC-1A Certified inspection services to support our metal fabrication services. Our AWS-Certified Welding Inspectors can perform magnetic particle inspections, liquid penetration inspections and visual inspections. Positive material identification, hardness testing and volumetric examinations in radiography, standard film or digital and ultrasonic inspections in shear wave or phased array are provided by qualified 3rd party inspection services.
- AWS and/or ASME weld procedures, as required by contract
Certifications and Inspections:
- AISC – American Institute of Steel Construction – Certified Fabricator
- AWS – American Welding Society – Certified Fabricator
In-House Personnel Qualifications:
- ASME – American Society Mechanical Engineers
- AWWA – American Water Works Association
- API – American Petroleum Institute
- SSPC – Society for Protective Coatings